Saturday 20 February 2010

week 4

This semester, I will study how to do presentation. However, during the last two weeks. I studied the basics of how to do a presentation which include choosing a presentation topic, brainstorm, write an outline, making presentation notes and practicing. However, I studied brainstorm more than the other and I wrote and talked about my motto and motto’s experience.

Brainstorm is writing many topics and details as you can think about something, and I had some practice about it. Then, I wrote my motto which is live your life such as a passenger and catch the chances. Which mean conditions take you where they are want but you must seize the opportunities.

That is what I took during the last three weeks and next week I will study presentation notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment