Saturday 8 May 2010

week 15

In week 15 the rest of my classmates did the presentation. One of them Mohammed Al Hammadi who did a presentation about Linux

Mohamed started his presentation by asking a question about Linux. Then he introduced the main points. First I will write about what I found it great. Mohamed language and grammar were good, and he talked not fast or slow, but he balanced, and that gave him chances to choose his words. Changing slides was very nice. He used animation to move from slide to another, and that gave him some points. Classmates asked him some questions, and he answered them but not very well, so I think I will give him C in this section. Finally, putting highlight on the important words, it’s a good point.
Turn to what I found it bad. The color on his pages was very dark, and they were not balanced. The points on his pages were written in small size, that’s make it difficult to read for whom set in the back. Also points were not balanced; there were a space between them, also some points had a space in the second line. There were many spaces in the pages he didn’t use them. The big mistake when a student asked him why users don’t use Linux, although it is free, and he didn’t answered.

In my opinion, I think Mohamed did well, but he didn’t work hard. I wish he will do the best in the next presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment